Monday, March 10, 2008

A little bitta love


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Russian stairwell.. found on fuzzysquid. What a great example of communication! I wish I knew what it said. Perhaps a format idea for furthering my project? hmmm


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



This was an illustration with an article in the NYTIMES about how to know how jewish you are.. But such a funny illustration. I love it.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Russian design.. So glitzy. I'm really starting to love this over the top, drop shadow, obvious digital collage, rainbow color stuff. I await the day that the west embraces glitzy design such as this again. Its very much an easter card my grandmother would have given me circa 1980. Hallmark loves this stuff. So anti-class.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




a little som'in som'in I drew for my WildLife exhibition.

No comments: